Hi,

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:58:09 +0100
Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:42:14 +0200 Paul de Vrieze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> | > Someone needs to implement the foo; however.
> |
> | (Not on cvs, but on a normal tree, but maybe works on cvs. There is
> a | sanity check by checking that a dir contains at least 1 ebuild)
>
> If the foo were that simple, someone would have done it long ago. It
> needs to take into account updates/.

I have sent my script directly to wolf31o2 some days ago thinking that
the exact technical details can considered spam for the majority
subscribed on the list, but for completeness I'm attaching in in this
e-mail.

It works comparing two different portage snapshots that it can also
download.

Best,
Yuri.