Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> | What on earth are you talking about here? And why almost 6 months is
> | not enough for someone to respond on a bug with a simple "we'll only
> | support newer versions and don't care about MySQL 4.0.x any more, go
> | drop it"?
>
> Priorities. The arch teams could be too busy dealing with other bugs
> that matter more or too busy dealing with noise bugs.

Sorry, taking 1 minute to respond on a bug after being poked for a
couple of months is not a matter of priorities, but mere politeness and
common sense. Seriously, you can't work productively with other people
if they can't be bothered to write one sentence for months.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)