Hi,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:02:00 -0500
Chris Gianelloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 23:20 -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> > The attached list notes all of the packages that were added or
> > removed from the tree, for the week ending 2006-12-17 23h59 UTC.
>
> OK.  Here's a fun question for you...
>
> Is it possible to have a slightly modified version of this script run,
> and the output sent to gwn-feedback for inclusion in the GWN?  This
> would make my life tremendously easier, since currently I have to
> completely reformat this by hand.
>
> Basically, I would want the output to look like:

I think it should also include the Homepage(s) and Description of the
packages so readers could easily check what that additions are all
about. While I'm not that sure that additions date and probably who
made the addition are that important for readers.

> <th>Package:</th>
> <th>Addition date:</th>
> <th>Contact:</th>

> <ti>sci-biology/amap</ti>
> <ti>11 Dec 06</ti>

So I think it should be something like:

<th>Package:</th>
<th>Homepage:</th>
<th>Description:</th>

<ti><uri
link="http://packages.gentoo.org/packages/?category=sci-biology;name=amap
so">sci-biology/amap</uri></ti>
<ti>Protein multiple-alignment-based sequence annealing</ti>

Best,
Yuri.