Hi,

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:56:54 +0100
"Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At the moment we represent the software we consider under GNU General
> Public License, version 2 of the license, but we cannot be sure it's
> alright to license it to "any later version". Linux kernel for
> instance is licensed _only_ under GPLv2, but not any later version.

I don't think this is a good solution, as in any case the package is
licensed under GPL-2, so how about for the packages that only support
GPL-2 we set:

LICENSE="GPL-2"

While for the ones that support v2 or later (this is actually a special
case of multiple licensing) we do:

LICENSE="GPL-2 GPL-3"

when it becomes available?

Best,