Chris Gianelloni napsal(a):
> On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 23:02 +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
>>> The name of the GLEP is even RESTRICT=unattended... not
>>> FEATURES=unattended...
>> And how's that in contradiction? Why can't a user stick 'unattended'
>> into FEATURES instead of having to care about yet another variable?
>> Sticking RESTRICT=unattended into ebuild will make the ebuild
>> unavailable to the user until he removes that from his FEATURES. What's
>> the problem?
>
> OK.  I'm done.  I honestly can't even comprehend how you're not getting
> this, and I don't have the patience to continue discussing this without
> getting quite hostile.  The only thing I can possibly gather from this
> is you're intentionally being fucking dense, so it's not worth my time.
> How is it that you can ignore half an email and only respond to
> something out of context and then still fuck *that* up?

OK, dunno which of us is being dense; the whole point is that the damned
ACCEPT_RESTRICT is completely redundant; hard to grok or what exactly?
You already *don't* accept the restrict by sticking 'unattended' into
FEATURES... WTH would you need to negate your FEATURES via another
variable instead of simply altering the FEATURES (or not sticking such
thing there in the first place?)

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)