I don't understand half of what you said.

You are saying that PMS is a sub-project of QA? Is the PMS spec hosted
on Gentoo infrastructure?

From all I have read, PMS is meant to define the functionality of
Paludis itself, which is not a Gentoo project. Because of this, PMS
can't be considered a Gentoo project.

-Daniel

On 3/2/07, Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Saturday 03 March 2007, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So, er, to whom does this deadline apply then, if not the people
> > writing PMS?
>
> I have no clue.
>
> PMS is not a Gentoo project, so they can't impose a deadline on you.

except that it really is

the council asked spb to put the EAPI spec together and it was moved to the
space that is now dubbed PMS space
-mike