On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:15:36 -0500 "William L. Thomson Jr."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I we can cut him some slack, and we should all have some level of
> respect, at least in public, towards the father, creator, and founder
> of Gentoo.

What kind of response do you think anyone else would have received had
they started repeatedly attacking a project when they didn't even know
what that project was, repeatedly tried to interfere with the
management of a project when they don't know who is involved with or
managing said project, repeatedly posted all kinds of outright lies
after having been told that something was untrue and repeatedly resorted
to ad hominem attacks in a technical discussion?

I'd say that, all things considered, people are showing Daniel an awful
lot of respect...

--
Ciaran McCreesh
Mail                                : ciaranm at ciaranm.org