On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 19:23 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> What kind of response do you think anyone else would have received had
> they started repeatedly attacking a project when they didn't even know
> what that project was, repeatedly tried to interfere with the
> management of a project when they don't know who is involved with or
> managing said project, repeatedly posted all kinds of outright lies
> after having been told that something was untrue and repeatedly resorted
> to ad hominem attacks in a technical discussion?

Would that project even exist if it weren't for Daniel's past efforts
and contributions?

But I do agree, one should try to be as informed as possible on any
given topic before voicing an opinion. Which I might very well be guilty
of right now ;)

However if I view someones comments as uninformed, instead of stating
that. I try to provide information to inform them, and let them come to
the realization on their own, that they were wrong.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java