When you pop into your mail client of choice and find 50+ unread messages in the
last few hours, you know what kind of day [EMAIL PROTECTED] is having.

Don't suppose we could get on with that silly topical thing of development?
Surely there's a usenet channel where you can discuss conspiracy.gentoo at
length? Or at least take it to the user list?

/me stretches and blinks

So, fellow devs, what's new with development? For those interested, genlop has
migrated into gentoo as a project with the permission of upstream, which no
longer maintain it. Um...any new tools or projects people are working on?

Anyone?

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl

Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.