Jakub Moc kirjoitti:

> Well of course it's the users who will see it, see above. It's not like
> that we would have 100 volunteers around to drop everything they have in
> their hands a go spend days on changing ebuilds that are not broken just
> because of this idea.

We are talking about EAPI=1 so it's not magically going to change
anything for current ebuilds. EAPI=1 should also change do* functions to
die on failure so at best the ebuilds would die when the directory is
not created and maintainers who commit stuff with trying to emerge them
first shouldn't be devs in the first place. Not that it would mean that
having to add dodir's for everything is a good idea.

Regards,
Petteri