Dnia 06-06-2007, śro o godzinie 18:32 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
napisał(a):
> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Just stop claiming others are insane, abusive power-trippers just
> > > because you did not abide by a rule and got your punishment for it.
> >
> > I'm claiming it because plenty of other people agree. You *did* see the
> > response that the proctors got from various Gentoo developers, right?
>
> What I saw was a response to what you as one of the I-will-reply-anyway guys
> caused, and I bet if people had just stayed quiet for 24 hours the thread
> would have died out rather quickly.
> The replys by other devs seem to be allmost exclusivly be based on the fact,
> that people like you did not take their time calming down, or if they were
> calm anyway, take their time to do whatever for 24 hours.

Why to stop the topic? IMO it *is* important, and we should make a
correct decision. You blame beejey. Ok, blame him about what he said,
but paradoxically he uncovered that whole mess, that noone was talking
about before.

++ for I-will-reply-anyway guys
--
| Dawid Węgliński             |