070607 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
> people with ability to say "move this to gentoo-politics or else.."
> for non-technical threads, as well as "stop failing to use logic
> in your technical discussion or else..." with power
> to temporarily ban people for non-compliance could be a useful thing.

I've also previously thought a 'gentoo-pol' list wb an improvement,
leaving 'gentoo-dev' for genuine development discussions & announcements.
The former should have fairly free speech, but some users/devs might choose
not to subscribe, if the noise tended to outweigh the messages.
Its principal attraction wb to relieve '-dev', as you describe.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]