Carsten Lohrke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> > That's exactly what I'm saying. CPV (Category/Package/Version) requires
> > =, >=, <, <= to begin it.
>
> So you'd like to change every foo/bar occurrence (and that's the common case)
> to >=foo/bar-0 !? Completely out of line, imho. I don't understand what the
> fuzz is about. sys-fs/ntfs3g is absolutely fine. Fighting for the little "-"
> is nonsense.

Um no. IF one specifies sys-foo/bar-3g you expect it to be a atom, else you
have to prefix it with ">=" to be a CPV. If i choose to specify sys-utils/bar
then i get any version of bar, which is fine. If i choose to specify
sys-utils/bar-3 and bar-3 is not a valid atom, repoman cries at me.

Thus, you can continue using the tree just fine :)

HTH,
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Encrypted/Signed Email preferred