I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project mailing
list and even this ML changes thread itself involved the creation of the
-project mailing (the thread itself is a prime example on why we need
-project in the first place) so how about we just get that mailing list
going right no and let the rest of it fall into place later. My guess is
that if we would have had -project for ages, the need for moderating
-dev would have never come about. I bet there are devs who have talked
about creating this kind of a list months, even years ago. This time
it's not about show me the code but show me the mailing list!

Regards,
Petteri
--
Gentoo/Recruiters project lead