Dale napsal(a):
> George Prowse wrote:
>> Ned Ludd wrote:

>>> Please stop flooding my inbox.
>>>
>> It is an honest developer question because it was meant to have
>> discussions between developers there and if no developers subscribe
>> then what is the point of having it? You might as well just close it now
>>

> I agree.  They complain about us coming here for their input but they
> won't come to where we are so we can get theirs.

 _   _  ____ _   _ _
| | | |/ ___| | | | |
| | | | |  _| |_| | |
| |_| | |_| |  _  |_|
 \___/ \____|_| |_(_)

Stop flooding my mailbox as well with this irrelevant junk finally, it's
totally off-topic here; if you want to complain that noone loves you,
then go to your nanny, I'm not interested.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)