On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:06:07 -0700
Chris Gianelloni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<list of trivial changes>

> There's a couple more that I wouldn't mind seeing as things developers
> can do without the maintainer, but I can see how these might be a bit
> more controversial, so I'm asking for input.

Another good candidate is correcting errors in anything dodoc is tasked
to install. When a TODO or other metafile goes missing in the course of
development, I often find ebuilds that still mention them. When I
haven't done my arch commit yet, I often correct the error after I
check whether the file has simply been moved, by either correcting the
path or removing the filename from the dodoc call.

Kind regards,
     JeR