On Sunday 09 September 2007 15:15:12 Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> As I would like to introduce it to the official Portage Tree in
> preparation of things to come, we would welcome any comments, patches
> and, of course, your kind approval to commit it. :-)

Looks really nice. Just one question: What about colors? I know that some
Cmake build systems color the compiles rather nicely(games-puzzle/ksudoku for
example). It would be nice if the kde builds were colored that nicely, or is
this an upstream issue?

/me knows absolutely nothing about cmake ;) ....yet