Mike Doty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Donnie Berkholz wrote:
>> Over time, the number of these simple reviews should go dramatically down
>> so it no longer bothers anyone to see them. If it doesn't, that means some
>> of our developers aren't learning or paying attention, and we should take
>> a closer look at whether they should remain developers.

> My concern is that if we flood -dev with "trivial" commit problems then
> more people will stop watching -dev and/or resort to killfiles or other
> filtering.  While I do agree with Donnies assessment, my concern is that
> over a longer time period, it might have a negative effect.

I totally agree with Donnie here. Please keep up the work, everybody
should be encouraged to fix these (trivial) problems. I sincerly hope
that these message will not have to continue for long. But as long as
they do, they serve as a big reminder in your inbox of what is wrong.

Just my 0.02$
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)