Wednesday, 10. October 2007, Steve Dibb Ви написали:
> The little lame use flag has started showing up more in local use flags,
> and all for the same purpose, MP3 support using LAME libraries.  I vote
> we move it into a global use flag.  Any objections, let me know.
Are these cases lame specific or would majority (all?) of them be satisfied
with the "mp3 encoding" notion? That is, would it make sense for these
packages to use a more general flag instead? Now, mp3 stands for "Add support
for reading mp3 files", but, perhaps, it would be usefull to extend it to
cover decoding and encoding? (or, alternatively, introduce some global mp3enc
flag?)

George