"Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Fri, 12 Oct 2007
12:35:30 +0200:

> what about mp3=lame or mp3=ffmpeg? This will also be easily extendable
> when the next implementations comes along (mp3=newmp3lib).

I gotta admit... I didn't quite understand the practical effect of that N-
way USE flag thing until now, maybe 'cause I was rather sleep deprived
when I was trying to make sense of it, but this example even *I* can
understand! =8^)

IOW, thanks. =8^)