On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 10:46:12AM +0100, Markus Ullmann wrote:
> As I highly doubt this will happen within a week, we have to make a
> decision how to proceed with this stuff. So what options do we have?
> These come to mind:
d) In addition to c), keep them open, flagged with sunrise in the status
   board, so that when a developer does want some package not in the
   tree, they can search first.
e) Encourage existing developers to review and commit this stuff more
   often.

I really would not want to see them closed unless there is a good reason
for them to not be committed to the tree.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy