On Dec 20, 2007 12:12 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm guessing there're lots of people moaning because they think they
> understand filenames and can therefore comment. Unfortunately, most of
> those people don't understand the metadata generation process, and
> therefore can't comment usefully...

Stop guessing, then. You're way off. You apparently do not understand
that an assertion without justification has no value in a serious
discussion. Even it that has already been explained somewhere else, it
may have been interpreted differently by different people (assuming
they can find it). And sorry to disappoint you but you're not alway
right. You have to give people a chance to contradict you, for your
own good. Also, please stop thinking people have the exact same thing
in mind as you because that leads to misunderstandings. All of us
being different and thinking differently is why we are this good.

There's nothing you can do about this, it's human nature. The day
you'll understand all of this you'll be a much better dev and human
being in general. And this day, working with you will be lots of fun.
Too bad you were late when the specification for Man was written,
because it seems we would have been much better than we are, and it
would have been easier for you now.

Denis.