On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:54:10 +0100
"Denis Dupeyron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 12:12 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm guessing there're lots of people moaning because they think they
> > understand filenames and can therefore comment. Unfortunately, most
> > of those people don't understand the metadata generation process,
> > and therefore can't comment usefully...
>
> Stop guessing, then. You're way off. You apparently do not understand
> that an assertion without justification has no value in a serious
> discussion.

I was being nice. Next time I'll post a list of names of people who
don't understand the metadata generation process and who therefore
can't comment usefully...

> Even it that has already been explained somewhere else, it
> may have been interpreted differently by different people (assuming
> they can find it).

How they interpret is different from the objective fact of what the
process is.

> And sorry to disappoint you but you're not alway
> right. You have to give people a chance to contradict you, for your
> own good.

People who know what they're talking about are more than welcome to
contradict me. People who don't understand what's being discussed
(which is most people in this thread) need to learn to stop wasting
people's time.

--
Ciaran McCreesh