Chrissy Fullam wrote:
> I appreciate your opinion and your right to have such an opinion, however, I
> have a hard time understanding your reason for said opinion. I would expect
> any person to be able to say 'enough' and 'lets take this elsewhere.'

Perhaps he feels in such a way because your mail wasn't really "please
talk about it elsewhere", but rather a "warning" (at least that's how I
perceived it) and you signed it as a "Gentoo Developer Relations Lead".
I hope this helps you understand why someone might have such an opinion :).

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth