For sparc:

1.  Are we fine?
Qualified yes.  We are understaffed and at some point burn out is going
to catch up with us.  At the moment we seem to be keeping up, largely
because of the superhuman efforts of Raúl Porcel (armin76).  Also
because of his and agaffney's efforts, we are on track for release.

We have a couple open lead positions which I would like to fill, but I
guess that won't happen until I spend some time on it.  See the sparc
project pages if you are interested in joining a fun, dynamic
project. :)

2.  What are we going to do?
-  Recruit, I hope.  Especially AT's on path leading to developer
status.
-  Otherwise, pretty much what we are doing.  As an architecture
project, our primary goal is to keep sparc as current and stable as
possible, and I believe we are working to do just that.

Regards,
Ferris (sparc lead)
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel)