В Чтв, 14/02/2008 в 11:33 +0100, Wulf C. Krueger пишет:
> Which *actual* packages would benefit from changing the current css
> USE flag to something different?

Of course, I'm not talking about benefit for packages but about benefit
for users (me included). Technically we could name USE-flags using any
good hash function or consequently incrementing letters/numbers each
time new use flag is required (a,b,c,...) and everything will continue
to work, but... you'll have to `quse -D` every time you forget what 'a'
means. css is a known abbreviation and it's meaning has nothing to do
with dvd writing, so making it more clear is a good thing to do.

--
Peter.