Marijn Schouten (hkBst) pisze:
Hello Mateusz A. MierzwiDski,

I really appreciate your trying to help, but your command of the English language is such that I and others have a lot of trouble making sense out of what you write. Perhaps you should consider that you also have problems understanding Ciaran's proposal because of
this and refrain from commenting further.

Distrowatch page rankings are essentially noise. We continue to have between 900 and 1000
users in #gentoo. Try ranking that.

Thank you,

Marijn

Hi Marijn,

I just want to know that Gentoo will be usable for me and my client's that I provide Gentoo Linux support. I recommending Gentoo whatever I can, but when I see what happens than I starting to worry.

Mateusz M.