On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:59:26 +0200
"Mateusz A. Mierzwiński" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just want to know that Gentoo will be usable for me and my client's
> that I provide Gentoo Linux support. I recommending Gentoo whatever I
> can, but when I see what happens than I starting to worry.

If you really saw what is happening in this thread (other than noise created
by yourself), you would understand that it will make Gentoo better by handling
blocks more gracefully and in a much more user-friendly way.

Regards,
--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, x86