On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Josh Saddler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Łukasz Damentko wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2008/2009 are open now and will be
>> open for the next two weeks (until 23:59 UTC, 18/06/2008).
>
> Now that nominations are officially open, I nominate the current council
> members (again):

This was the first of many nominations for the incumbent council that
gave no reason as to why they should be voted for in this election, as
several of them have accepted their nominations with no further
qualification, and flameeyes seems to think himself above having to
justify why he should be elected, so I provide, for your
entertainment, the following blog posts:

Gentoo Council Attendance: An attempt to analyze council attendance
over the last eight months.
http://arbearohooooen.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/gentoo-council-attendance/

A Council of Successes: An attempt to analyze what the incumbent
council have achieved during their tenure.
http://arbearohooooen.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/a-council-of-successes/

--
Richard Brown
éí˘‡^žXŹśČžÚ(˘¸&j)bž  b˛