2008/6/6 Samuli Suominen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Fri, 6 Jun 2008 01:48:03 +0100
> "Richard Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> kirjoitti:
> That's right. When a developer has certain amount of technical
> and /non-trivial/ commits to the tree why should he explain himself
> over and over again?

I'm sorry, it's my mistake. I thought we were discussing who would be
suitable to be elected to the council on the basis of merit, not on
who can commit the most.

> Please, don't waste time of developers on nonsense politics.

Please, don't conflate cia stats with the the qualities that should be
a prerequisite of council membership.

With each of the people who has previously served on the council, you
need to examine what that person achieved within the council. Does it
really matter what the person did outside of their council work, since
they could have done that without being on the council?
--
Richard Brown