В Срд, 11/06/2008 в 19:45 -0400, Jim Ramsay пишет:
> Vlastimil Babka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I would prefer something that
> > doesn't add extra lines to ebuild.
>
> I think I would disagree with you here.  I think that having a special
> 'eblank' or 'eseparator' command is much more readable in an ebuild.

Taking into account that as einfo, ewarn and eerror work without any
arguments too are there any benefits from eblank/eseparator?

Speaking about blank lines around elog functions I think they could be
useful and I like idea of adding options (switches) to said functions.
But speaking about names of options - -A and -B are easier to remember
as -A stands for above and -B for below and grep users already knew
that.

BTW, have anybody filled feature request?

--
Peter.