On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 17:01 +0000, Duncan wrote:
> Joe Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> excerpted below, on  Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:41:55 -0600:
>
> > I am leaning more and more toward the idea of a neutral color for
> > eblanks, as this would indeed be trivial to code and it would make
> > output make more sense, especially for conditionals, but for other cases
> > as well.
>
> Yes, a neutral grey, as you suggested, makes sense.  That'd cure my
> problem of visual separator as well, and as you said, would be trivial to
> code compared to the complexity of trying to figure out dynamically which
> color to use.  I like it! =8^)

With flags/switches coloring is moot. One can always add a different
switch/flag to get a diff color line before or after any one section.
Which is easier IMHO, less logic in detecting and setting the right
color. Which is pretty moot per my initial thoughts. Which was just to
reduce size of ebuilds (slightly), write less code.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
amd64/Java/Trustees