On Sunday 15 June 2008 15:42:28 Peter Volkov wrote:
> For example, currently, PMS team does not include anybody from portage
> team - official PM team and thus this team can't represent Gentoo
> interests.

The Portage team is perfectly welcome to contribute if they wish.  zmedico is
on the alias, although he seems to have been focussing on working on Portage
itself.  genone, from what I've seen, seems to be indifferent at best to the
idea of PMS.

I'm curious as to why you think the actively contributing members of the PMS
team aren't acting in Gentoo's interests, though.