While portage-2.2 has support for license visibility filtering (aka
ACCEPT_LICENSE) this currently isn't very usable as we still don't have
the necessary default license group and ACCEPT_LICENSE setting in the
tree (and even the only existing license group is of questionable use,
see bug #228527).
So if you care about this feature I'd like to ask you to collect the
necessary information to make it usable. This mainly means to create a
list of licenses that should be accepted by default. The recommended
way to do this is to list the licenses that can not be accepted by
default (legally), and trying to classify the rest into more managable
groups.

See bugs #152593 and #17367 for background information.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.