Have some good Gentoo laughs?

This is a reminder that I collect input for the Gentoo-dev fortunes
database. If you have some to submit, please email them to me,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with some combination of 'fortune' and 'gentoo-dev'
in the subject line. Should be formatted per the existing entries, and
it may help to include to clarification as to where and when the quote
came from as an attribution.

While the fortune db is called 'gentoo-dev', I will take quotes from any
Gentoo IRC channel.

I'd like to spin a new release later this afternoon since I've got a
dozen pending submissions, so bring it on folks.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy