On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They always say that stuff but never bother explaining what the direction
> they wish for actually is.  As a user I get the impression that there's some
> kind of evil Cabal.

Most of the Gentoo developer population is made of young males with a
natural tendency to overreaction and suboptimal communication skills
(and I'm not implying it's the case of the original poster). So, if I
were you, I wouldn't bother too much to read in between the lines of
these retirement messages.

Denis.