Ben de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> 2) Continued presence of forcefully retired devs
> It really baffles me that some developers are forcefully retired for
> anti-social behavior, but are not consequently banned from the places
> where they display this behavior, such as our MLs and IRC channels. What
> good is it to retire developers, but allow them to continue to be
> disruptive? I would like the Council to decide for a change in our
> policy on this point.

I personally don't see why they should be allowed to stay part of our
communication channels where they have caused problems bad enough to get
them retired.  With that being said, I think the same technical issues
come into play here as with banning someone from "Gentoo" entirely.

I am not sure how we would be able to enforce this across the board for
forcefully retired developers.

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org