Ciaran McCreesh kirjoitti:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:31:08 +0300
Petteri Räty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto kirjoitti:
and cardoe's earlier request to the council ml, can the council
members discuss this proposal and consider voting it?
Does anyone have any objections to this proposal?
I won't approve it for use in the tree before it's written as a GLEP
in order to avoid the fiasco with EAPI 1 (it's still not documented properly). I can however approve the list of items.

What about the PMS EAPI 1 documentation do you consider 'not proper'?

I am talking as in it's not documented anywhere readily available in *.gentoo.org. Everything in current PMS git is probably documented.

Regards,
Petteri