On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:49:04 +0200
Hans de Graaff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the suggestion is to have one generic homepage for all
> packages without one, not a Gentoo-specific homepage for each project.

+1

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/abandoned/

Put that in all ebuilds for packages with no homes to go to. Then, do
something very smart where the page automatically assembles a list
of those packages, and explains how they have been taken under Gentoo's
developers' wings. :)

We could perhaps do something similar for no-herd in metadata.xml...
make herds.xml actually list the no-herd herd with some kind of
explanation...

Kind regards,
     JeR