On 05:30 Wed 01 Oct     , Mike Frysinger wrote:
> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
> vote on, let us know !  Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
> Gentoo dev list to see.

Nothing was submitted, so there will be no meeting today. We'll have a
meeting in 2 weeks if anything comes up or if I missed something that
for some reason was not posted in response to the usual announcement
thread.

I strongly suggest that council members consider spending the usual
meeting time working on, thinking about, or bugging the critical person
holding up our open bugs. I intend to work on bug #237381 ("Document
appeals process").

--
Thanks,
Donnie