Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:06:40 +0100
> Steve Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Have a look at, for example, [1], where Mike already gave you an
>> > answer one of the previous times we discussed it.
>> >
>> I'm aware of the prior discussion.
>> Re-read it, and tell me what it breaks, if you can.
>
> Well, which part of the previous times it's been explained to you didn't
> you understand?

No one has ever given me a technical reason. I thought you might have light
to shed; clearly not.

Please don't reply to my posts if you don't have any actual information to
add; I realise you like long fruitless mail 'discussions', and apparently
have lots of time for them, but I don't, and I don't enjoy reading them
either. This kind of one-liner with zero content, and no intent but to
insult, should simply be binned without sending imo.