If you're compiling an out-of-tree module that requires the kernel be compiled
with support for a particular item and the distccd host's kernel does not
have that support compiles fail.  Reference bug #120001 (though I know that
it was properly diagnosed there).

Then there's also this doozie. -> #167844.

Thanks,
Gordon Malm (gengor)