[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò) writes:

> I have a very quick proposal: why don't we move the packages' homepage
> in metadata.xml (since it's usually unique for all the versions) and we
> get rid of the variable for the next EAPI version?

I forgot to say that this also addresses, for the future EAPI, the
problem of what to do with missing HOMEPAGE. We still have to find a
solution for that on the EAPI 0, 1 and 2 though since it's a bit of a
big problem when we point to domain squatters.

If it was feasible to just make missing HOMEPAGE a softfail for the
other three it would be even better.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/