On 15:35 Wed 21 Jan     , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> This is your one-day friendly reminder !  The monthly Gentoo Council
> meeting is tomorrow in #gentoo-council on irc.freenode.net.  See the
> channel topic for the exact time (but it's probably 2000 UTC).
>
> If you're supposed to show up, please show up.  If you're not supposed
> to show up, then show up anyways and watch your Council monkeys dance
> for you.
>
> For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/

Here's what I've got:

Discuss on-list before meeting
---------------------------------------
- Council meta stuff (-council)
  - Can the size change? Minimum? Maximum?
  - Should we have 2-year staggered terms?
- PMS, bug #250077: Do we need to get involved in this? (-dev)

Meeting topics
- Council meta stuff: What needs to happen before decisions?
- Open bug review

--
Thanks,
Donnie