Donnie Berkholz wrote:
This is your one-day friendly reminder !  The monthly Gentoo Council
meeting is tomorrow in #gentoo-council on irc.freenode.net.  See the
channel topic for the exact time (but it's probably 2000 UTC).

If you're supposed to show up, please show up.  If you're not supposed
to show up, then show up anyways and watch your Council monkeys dance
for you.

For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/

Sorry for the late request.

Can we get a consensus on bash version in the tree? this thread[1] is unresolved. I understand that the PMS draft is not set in stone (or something), but please...let's progress and update the spec[2]. I feel that this makes it hard for other projects relying on Gentoo to do some things without being able to *know* what version of bash is allowed.

Currently, our /draft/ says bash-3.0 but our tree says otherwise.

[1]: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/59154
[2]: Or make the tree comply, I don't really care tbh.