On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 02:22:00AM -0500, Caleb Cushing wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht
> <nicolas.s-...@laposte.net> wrote:
> > Give a git access to the developpers beside the current CVS ?
>
> or replace cvs with git... oh and you can replace rsync too... because
> git is faster there as well.

Provide a git only access today is not serious. Some developpers may
not want to learn/switch to git. It could be a long term goal, however.

I'm not thinking of internal tools efficiency. It's all about workflow.

Also, rsync just do what it has to do the right way. Git does not fit to
that kind of job.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht