On 21:18 Sun 22 Mar     , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
> on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
> list to see.

Here's a very simple agenda. I'm at a conference this week, so I'm glad
there weren't a ton of topics submitted. =)

EAPI-3 update
-------------

As usual, I strongly advise people to respond on-list. Please note the
recent posts in this thread.

Open bugs
---------

I have an update on bug #237381 that I posted to -council a while ago.
If no council members have comments on it, I'm going to remove it from
draft state.

--
Thanks,
Donnie