On 05/25/2009 07:44 PM, Keith Hinton wrote:
Hello,
I'm afraidd I'm not seeing   the size issues. Adding Speech to a
LiveCD should not effect the operations of the minimal installation
CDs that much.
However, one thing I would suggest is to please be aware of two things:
1.
Make sure that some boot prompt exists for users to activate the
LiveCD speech output.
I.e.
Gentoo speech
That kind of thing.
2.
Lynx and other browsers with Speakup usually need some configuration,
along with Irssi.
You can't just open Irssi right off the shelf and expect speech-access to it.

Why do you keep creating new threads just to interject your random opinion about some other existing thread? Have you ever participated in a mailing list? This isn't IM/IRC.

--
Andrew Gaffney                                 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
Gentoo Linux Developer            Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead