hiperon wrote:
> Hi you all,
>
> I am sorry for posting this question but I saw no other way (got
> really confused).  I am developping an application (a text editor) and
> I would like to see it into Gentoo distro, but I can't really
> understand the way that thing goes. I read the documentation about how
> to make an ebuild file, but could not figured out how to submit it.
> Could you point me some directions, please, even if it is another
> maillist.
>
> sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> for whom might be interested:
> http://cafe.sourceforge.net
>
> --
>   //  // o  __    _   _    __
Hi there,

The best thing to do is to file a bug at http://bugs.gentoo.org
requesting that the application be added to the Portage tree.  A Gentoo
developer can then make the ebuild file for you.  If I get a little time
today to look at the source, I might be able to throw one together.  The
best thing for you to do now though is to file the bug.

Hope that helps,
Nathan Zachary