Thank you all very much !

I knew it this was a simple case of 'flapping-ears' or 'ears covering
eyes'.  The road now is clear enough. Thank you all again, very much.
(about the html on the mail, I am terribly sorry I didn't noticed. I
never do that, but today I am kinda of very distracted and gmail
tricked me 8-/. really sorry).

--